We are here to make your portrait experience as easy and as fun as possible. From the initial consultation to the final product we will be there for you. We enjoy taking your portraits to the next step and making them great.
I started my journey in photography back in the film days. I started with a Canon A-1 and Canon AE-1. We had to account for each photo, and make it good from the start, because that’s what you would receive from the printer.
Today our equipment is totally different. We use the highest quality Canon equipment, and high quality studio flash equipment on every shoot, regardless of location.
In the end, it is not just the equipment, it is the photographer that uses the equipment to make great portraits.
As a Certified Professional Photographer I have proven that I have the experience and knowledge to provide you the best experience and portraits possible. For more information about what it a CPP is, click the graphic on the left of this page.
Why we are different
- Certified Professional Photographer
- Attention to every detail
- High quality equipment
- Personable, professional photographers
- Photography locations throughout Southwest Florida including the best studio located right in Fort Myers, FL
- Available from initial consultation to final portrait
- Prints are mounted to artist board, and coated with a UV coating to protect your memories forever
- Listens to what you want, instead of telling you what you need.